viernes, 30 de enero de 2009

About our First Fashion Show

I am really satisfied with the results of this very first event. The attendance was incredible and despite the two hours duration we could keep an average in that last half an hour of 60 and 50 people.

I want to thank all the guests that followed the guides I sent out to help us with the lag. The true is that just very few people went with an outrageous Avatar Rendering Cost.

Putting together something like this would not be possible without the help and cooperation of friends and some group members. Thanks to all of you.

Now we have the next fashion show coming up in February 6 at 1 PM SLT. I will be sending out more info about this during the week. I hope you also follow us in the 2nd fashion show we will have with great designers just for you. I still dont have the complete list of those that said yes for this one because I was so involved with the first one that Opium Agency took care of all related to it. But i can tell you in Advance that we will have again Izira Kirkorian, Sascha Frangilli and Zaphiry Bonetto. I know that they are putting together a very special event just for all of us.

So please keep an eye opened for my notices. Ah before I forget; I put some pictures of the fashion show in our website: www.fashiontrendgroup.webs.com.

Hugs!!!

No hay comentarios.: