domingo, 31 de mayo de 2009

Our Fashion Show Last Night was a Real Blast yeeeh haaah!!!

As many of you already know Fashion Trend had the 4th Fashion Show last night at 7 PM SLT. We were there with models since around 6 PM. My nerves were starting lol. But still were under control. Then about 5 minutes before starting people began to pop up there; a little bit more nervous now. Then, just 1 minute to start and that was one avi after the other popping there. Believe me, when I saw that I started to shiver.

We had an amazing attendance of 95 avatars in our event. The sim owner Lucincia Muliaina was in charged to monitor that and we could sustain that attendance for the whole hour and a half the show lasted. phew!!!! what a night! It was just amazing; last night I adored the lag cus it was basically caused more for the presence of so many people than other reasons.

We ended the show and ppl were still there; all sitting and chilling like if they dont want to leave. What an experience!

I did a great effort in advertising the event but i know that without the help of the models; their friends, the designers and their groups and the help of our lovely members that wouldn't be as it was.

We showcased 5 fabulous designers and among them there was Studio Nails that never showcased before. They do prim nails that come with a HUD and something that really deserved to be with us last night and let the community know about this different way of wearing nails. Also as always we had 4 talented clothing designers and some of them do more than just that. The quality is unquestionable; because as all of you know; we just have good and extremely talented designers.

The designers showcasing last night were:

1. Izira Kirkorian from iZa Boutique
2. Maryjane Wellesly from Mary Jane's Designs
3. Akaya and Redsoledrea Gossipgirl from Total Betty
4. Anastasia Magic from Studio Nails
5. Monica Outlander from Miamai

I feel extremely proud of our designers, Models and Members. Designers are always so kind with our group and willing to participate; the Models are so commited and they handle so well any situation we can face backstage that is incredible; and members just... no words to talk about them. I was so pleased that they went with low Avatar Rendering Cost and there some that did not have it low put it low as per my request and that was appreciated. I would say that 99% of guests were with the Avatar Rendering Cost in Green. That demonstrate that our group is full of people that love fashion and understand this business.

I dont have time to be jumping from blog to blog because my hands are so full. But if you know of any blogger commenting on our show please dont hesitate to let me know. I invited last night bloggers and Magazines Editors and some were there. I hope that our event inspire them to talk about us and let the SL community know that we exist and that we have a purpose with them in mind first.

We already have some pictures of the event in our web page www.fashiontrendgroup.webs.com. Feel free to see them and to join our site.

Thanks everybody for supporting me in our events. That is my reward; seeing you there and knowing that you are enjoying it. Hugs!!!!

No hay comentarios.: