sábado, 23 de mayo de 2009

And Out Models Continue with their Achievements

In JCNY they have the competition known as "JCNY MAY WEEK SHOWCASE MODELS" . Marienna Cortes won the week One. Now again she won this round along with another of our Models; Gem Henly. Check it out.

Marienna Cortes







I send a sincere appreciation to you, JD Handson, and to the the staff of JCNY. It has been an honor and priviledge to have been once again selected as showcase model this week. I want to take the time to also thank all the people who have supported me along my journey..... Aranax, my dearest friend for thinking I am HAWT. To my right hand, Jovial Jewell, who listens to me rant and rave. Romi Dagostino, a close friend and mentor. To Fashion Trend, Atlantis Modeling, Simplicity Modeling and SLGAM Modeling agency, for believing in me. As always to my husband and best friend Stato, "...you have restored my hope, and faith in love. Your patience and gentleness have given me back my ability to trust. You are irreplaceable in my life."

Gem Henly



I would love to thank JCNY for this wonderful opportunity. I love the jewelry at JCNY because it makes me feel special. I love the designs and the elegant style of the jewelry. I am just starting out in the modeling world and I have done a few shoots. I absolutely love to model. I also enjoy strutting the run way with Fashion Trend. I want to thank Madonna Saenz for helping all of us become wonderful stars in our own way. I would also like to thank Pleasure Babii for always giving me her honest opinion on how I look.








Congratulations!!! There are other of our models that have won other competitions and As soon as they send the story to me I will share it with you. I can't feel more proud of all of you. These Models work hard to become each time a better professional. They took seriously this career and worked to pass to the next level. As a Model you need to evolve; be willing to the accept the challenges this career will make you face with.

I know that some members are trying to become models but are not willing to commit. You need to order the priorities in SL to be able to have a real career. If you want to be a Model but not willing to attend the meetings and the practices, for not sacrifying your time with friends and the person you love inside SL; then you are not ready for this yet.

You can have a life and be a model too in SL. We have girls that are married, are moms and they also have another job; and with all that they know how to hanlde their time to comply with the requirements of this career.

A modeling Career in SL is as demanding and in RL, So think twice if you really want to be a Model. Once you start; other jobs can come to you from other agencies or designers so you need to know upfront; how much time are you willing to invest in yourself as a Model.

I feel very proud of my girls and my boys. So Again Congratz and keep the good work going.

No hay comentarios.: